Atlian years are based off of the start of the Cirilian Era, when the three major Atheran civilizations agreed on a succinct calendar:
- BCE = Before Cirilian Era
- ACE = After Cirilian Era
(One Atlian year is equal to one month in real time.)
The First Era: 200 BCE - 0 BCE
The Cirilian Era: 1 ACE - 250 ACE
The Era of Revolution: 251 ACE - 400 ACE
The Naurulian Era: 401 ACE - 415 ACE (Present day)
Each Atlian year consists of four seasons: (How many days in a season?)
- Lakeshine - The season when the runoff of the melting Snowglade glaciers causes the Purelake to shimmer.
- Evermoon - The mild season, when the moon is the largest and most visible throughout Atlas.
- Timberfall - The season when the chill winds start to blow down from the northwest.
- Cryos - The cold season, named for the legendary dragon of Snowglade.
Specific dates are written as: (Day of Season, Year)
I.e. 5th of Evermoon, 415 ACE